January 21, 2009

Did you hear

What's up People?

It's Me here, standing out in here blog world all by myslef. And you know what I am not scared one bit!!

I am super exctied about today. Let me tell you why:

1. God allowed me to wake up this morning and get out of bed, so no complaints.
2. I was able to help a customer over the phone that cussed me out yesterday.
3. That lady apologized 30 times today for cussing me yesterday.
4. My crocs are being cleaned because Captain thought he would get a little excited yesterday
5. I got to speak to my Bre this morning.
6. Do you know what Tummy Time Is?
7. I now know what Tummy Time Is, and I don't think I like it either!!!
8. My popcorn didn't burn today! *yeah*
9. I got to talk to my mom this morning, before everything got super busy.
10. Kayla is one person for the books...!!!
11. Work wasn't that bad today, A special thanks to Audrey on this one!!!
12. Have you all had the chance to meet Audrey? If you haven't, she is one person you need to.
13. I am awaiting to see what the DR tells Aunt Carol.
14. Has anyone heard?
15. I also plan on speaking to my Connie soon. I like being able to talk to her at least once during the week, Or at least this is going to be something i start. Connie is an awesome person to have in your life. If she is not in your life now, sorry her appointment book is full, in other owrds I don't want to share her!!!
16. UR, made me smile today! Let's be real, He always knows how to make me smile. You are one of a kind UR, and I am extremely blessed that I have you in my life. *Also for him, his appointment book is full too, I do not want to share*

That's it for today I am out of here!!!

Think I will go see what Abbs is up to later!

No comments: