January 22, 2009

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

We walk just alike
Talk just alike
Act just alike
Nothing but a few years
are what separate.
Fathers are twins,
No need for tears,
Its been an awesome 27 years.

Family has come
Most have gone,
We have been
Pretty close through out time
From fears,
To trials
People have walked in,
but only the ones
with a pure heart
seem to have the balls
to want to stay.

You have done so many things
I have yet had the pleasure
you're a wife,
also a mother
Even a home owner!

If you would have asked me
When I was a child
If we would ever talk
outside of family outings
I would have told you
YOU'RE NUTS!

I know we have had
some douts
and even some issues
but I do know
no matter how many times
as a teen
Hearing people asking me
do you know alice?
Are you related to her?
You sure you know her?
But my all time fav is
when a teacher
first day in class
calling my name
looking at me going
OH DEAR GOD,
THERE IS ANOTHER ONE?

So yeah, I am a Driggers
No this isn't my natural hair color,
Yes my Dad's a twin,
Yes that does mean they
have the same D.O.B.
No I am not married
Yes I do have a southern twang
Yes I can have a life.
Just to share a few differences

So yes we may:
Walk just alike
Act just alike
Talk just alike
But see we do have differences.

No comments: