January 23, 2009

A few Questions

Yeah well what can I say I have a few Questions or maybe I should say comments:

1. Where's the sun?
2. What's in a name?
3. Do you all have loud friends?
4. Is it 4 o'clock yet?
5. I think i may need a vacation, how can you tell?
6. Why are most "girls" haters?
7. Am I the only one who knows who NKOTB are?
8. Am I the only one who can get inspiration from a song?
9. Yes I do have the most creative AUNT in the whole world!
10. Yes #9's name is May
11. Yes I did write the Poem in the previous post
12. Yes I do have 3 sets of Twins in my life
13. Why yes I do still have a grandparent on this earth.
14. Yes I think have met a really great guy (though he lives in Bham)
15. Yes I will tell you about him, shoot me an email
16. I sort of believe in Love at First Sight
17. I have 2 KK's in my Life.
18. Yes I like to draw
19. And yes I do have A.D.D. (mom's tells me I got that one honestly)
20. Yes I do like music, it calms my nerves down a lot of times.
21. Matter of fact I do like to write. (i want to have something published one day)
22. Yes I do have cousins that are younger than me.
23. Yes I do know a Film Producer
24. No it's not who you think it would be either!
25. Yes I have a few awesome friends in my life.
26. SHOUT OUT TO RED, MARGOT, KK
27. Yes I am trying to work on my life.
28. No it's not for the reason you would think it would be either!
29. See I have a lot of kids that are special to me in my life, and I don't want anything I would say to influence them to not be the person they were put on this earth to be.
30. No I am not on Drugs.
31. Yes I do still live at Home with my parents.
32. Yes I do try to be just like my Aunt May (she's really an awesome person to look up too).
33. Hope you enjoy life day by day. Hour by hour.

No comments: