January 23, 2009

LOVE

From years and years
of kissing DIRTY frogs
God placed a gentleman
In the middle of my life,
One seminar about Preneed
A few hours later
I spotted Red Hair
And the most cutest smile.

This guy walked straight
up to me,
Of course I expected
The usual pick-up lines,
But he was straight up Front
Asked me if I was,
married,single, or taken?
First response
I asked why?
He told me He had met
his soulmate.

First thought; are you nuts?
A lot of the times,
In the past,
Nothing would have been
this simple,
The only problem,
My so called soulmate
Lays his head in Birmingham,
Though only an hour away,
I still have the choice
To see Him when I please.

Mom was extremely pleased,
because for once in my life,
I knew the guys last name,
Are you pleased?
Can you believe it?

I finally seem to have
Pleasednot only family,
Which in an reality,
I could careless.
What all should matter is,
For a chance upon my face,
I have nothing but a smile
For you see,
I have started
To get my life straight
You see I was born
Into a Christian Family,
And just recently have
Rededicated my life to Christ.
So the way God is
Working in my life,
I think I may have
Met my SOULMATE.

No comments: