June 12, 2009

They called me LiL Laura

Okay so let me start this post off, by "Wishing Ms. Laura a SPEEDY RECOVERY". I was just informed that you had surgery!!! I do hope things are going better for you!

Some of you may ask what the Title of this post means right??!?!?!?!?!?!

Well when i was a kid going up to see my father (when he worked for Revenue), I would pull up a chair between my father & Ms Laura and sit and talk with them. When Dad would call mom and tell her i was there, she would automatically want to talk to me, so i would get on the phone, prop my feet up on the stool that was up under the desk (if my mind remembers correctly i think it was orange) and everyone who would walk into the computer room would call me LiL Laura!!

I loved the T.I.T.L.E. it always made me smile...

So from LiL Laura to Ms. Laura. I wish you a speedy recovery!!!

No comments: