June 10, 2009

Tuesday

Here is how the night went:

I went to see my Alice **for those of you that don't know** this is my dad's twin's youngest daughter.... Better known as my cousin.

Well she had back surgery a few months back, and I had not seen her since she went in for the Surgery!! I know, bad cousin right??? And she only lives about 30-40 mins from me!!! What on Earth!!!

Anywho, she looks better than i had seen her in years!!!!

I stayed about an hour and then headed back to prattville or Da'Ville as the kids are now calling it!

Then I went to Church to see if i could assist with Vacation Bible School. (I will post pictures tomorrow or so about it). But as soon as I walked through the door, I had several people start asking me why i was there!!

But i digress!!!

Then i went home.

and now I am about to go and do it all over again!!!

No comments: